10.0.0.1 is the IP address which used by several router factories as the default gateway address to check and configure there routers. This address must be unique in LAN (Local Area Network). It can be used to setup your own network or make any changes to the settings of router. 10.0.0.1 Login helps to configure the routers of all brands.
How to Login a Router using 10.0.0.1
- Open your default browser and open http://10.0.0.1 by typing in the address bar, press Enter key. Use 10.0.0.1 Ip address to setup router settings.
- Login Box will open which will ask you to do the 10.0.0.1 Login, you can find the username and password on the backside of your modem or you can check our Default Router Passwords for finding yours.
- Now select the Network menu from the left sidebar.
- Select DSL or PPPOE or any other network setting, enter the username and password provided to you by the internet service provider.
- In the DNS option type 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199
- Save the settings and reboot the router.
- Enjoy using the internet.
Can’t open the 10.0.0.1 Admin Login Console
The 10.0.0.1 IP address is opened to get access to the wireless connection settings. As soon as the LAN is joined by the router of the users devices, the address shifts to the TCP network settings. You can ping the ip 10.0.0.1 in your command prompt or console to check which device is using it.
Reasons behind the problem :
- Unresponsive gateway or wrong device ip address. This is the problem when your router uses a different ip address. You can check 192.168.l.l Login for the same.
- SSID problem, in which users connect to the gateway using it and ip address are opened automatically. This problem can make the users gateway settings to be lost or change.
Some 10.0.0.1 Login Passwords / 10.0.0.1 Admin Settings
ALCATEL 4400 CONSOLE mtcl (none) ALCATEL PBX Rev. and 4400 PORT 2533 kermit kermit ALCATEL PBX Rev. admin 4400 PORT 2533 dhs3mt dhs3mt ALCATEL PBX Rev. login 4400 PORT 2533 at4400 at4400 ALCATEL PBX Rev. signin 4400 PORT 2533 mtch mtch ALCATEL PBX Rev. sign in 4400 PORT 2533 mtcl mtcl ALCATEL PBX Rev. router 4400 PORT 2533 root letacla ALCATEL PBX Rev.modem 4400 PORT 2533 dhs3pms dhs3pms ALCATEL PBX Rev. ip 4400 PORT 2533 adfexc adfexc ALCATEL PBX Rev. settings 4400 PORT 2533 client client
Using Ip Address 10.0.0.1 to Setup Security Key
- Select the default browser on your pc.
- In the web address bar type 10.0.0.1.
- Use default username and password to login.
- Select security option and enter a strong key.
- Click save and reboot your modem.
- You can use the internet properly now without any problem.
Follow all the steps listed above for successfully opening 10.0.0.1 Address without any issues and also use the above listed Login Passwords List if your router is of ALCATEL. 10.0.0.1 Admin Login can be done by following the above instructions. Using the Username and Password.